Adecco Fashion&Design has been commissioned by a prestigious luxury brand, to search a young, talented, highly motivated
SHOE DESIGNER ASSISTANT
The key purpose of the role is to support the Shoe Designer, by acting as an intermediary between them, the suppliers, and the Product Office. You will be providing a close monitoring of sampling and production process, reporting to the Shoe Designer.
• Present new ideas and products for each season
• Source leathers, trims, technics, and fabric mills
• Work closely with the development team
• Create detailed drawings and tech packs to be sent off to factories
• Take ownership on some steps of development, such as picking colours of thread and edge paint for each product
• Liaise with the New York and Paris teams for collection's shipments
• Prepare lists of bags, with all the elements needed for design meetings
• Work with the studio coordinator on the description of each product
• Previous experience: either 2 years as intern or 1 year in a luxury brand, ideally in factories.
• Team player who thrives on a fast-paced environment.
• Advanced Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
• Knowledge of Excel is a plus.
• Knowledge of accessories market and current trends
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Italian
• Direct placement with possibility of permanent employment
• Competitive salary
Categoria Professionale: Moda / Spettacolo / Eventi
Città: Scandicci (Firenze)
- Parlato: Ottimo
- Scritto: Ottimo
- Comprensione: Ottimo
- Full Time