An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the La Marzocco team! The company is looking for a dynamic and customer-centric After Sales Specialist. If you think that: “service is not a department, it is an attitude” this is the role for you.
La Marzocco Srl is searching for a person who’s enthusiastic about the technical aspect with a special interest in how our products work and with the will to share this knowledge around the world.
Objectives of this role:
• Being the point of contact for the customer concerning all the requests and questions related to technical and service aspects of our products;
• Develop and deliver training on-site and on the field of our products, usage, and maintenance.
• Being able to do service jobs if required both in commercial premises and in our training room at the headquarter.
• Being the point of contact between R&D, Production, and Quality dept. to report information and possible improvements/suggestions from the field.
• Collaborating frequently with the Marketing dept. to organize and prepare events, shows, or presentations.
• Develop the market to improve continuously our partner service level.
• Technical background possibly focused on mechanics and electronics.
• Empathy and proactivity, excellent public speaking.
• Focus on customer satisfaction, problem-solving, patience, and thinking out of the box.
• Analytical approach;
• Fluent in English at least B2 level
• Willing to travel nationally and internationally (up to 100 days per year).
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical or electronics)
• Fluent in English C1 level +
• Additional languages are considered a plus (French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic)
• Previous experience with CRM (Salesforce, Jira)
• Practical skills (mechanical and electrical)
In order to allow you to perform at your best, the company will also provide you with a company iPhone and PC or Mac, excellent coffee during office hours.
As “La Marzocco torch bearer” you will be responsible for handling issues and providing training to our branches and official partners around the globe by keeping a constant line of communication open (either digitally or on-site) with them. You shouldn’t be afraid of jumping on planes when the duty calls.
Grading and salary will be commensurate to th
Categoria Professionale: Marketing / Comunicazione / Media / Giornalismo
Settore: INDUSTRIA METALMECCANICA
Città: Scarperia E San Piero (Firenze)
- Contact Center - Customer satisfaction
- Full Time